Yes. Regardless of your current RealReal Rewards commission level, any items listed between $146 - $195 will receive a 50% commission rate, and any items listed at $145 or less will receive a 40% commission rate.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?
- How can I ship my consignment to The RealReal?
- How do you price?