Our goal is to sell your items at the highest possible price within the first 30 days. We apply our pricing algorithm according to designer, item type, age and condition. We have sold more than 4 million items representing over 750 designers, giving us the ability to optimally price your items for sale. While it is not an appraisal for insurance purposes, our valuations include an assessment of the maximum resale value of your items on TheRealReal.com. The Valuation Document, which is free and yours to keep at the end of the appointment, is an educational tool to help you understand the value each piece carries on the resale market today and help in weighing selling options.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Does The RealReal donate unaccepted items to charity?
- What is your watch trade-in program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How does the consignment process work?
- What are The RealReal Luxury Consignment Offices?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?
- What are my commission payment method options?
- When will I be paid?
- What are your complete Consignor Terms?