Yes, we are happy to facilitate product viewings for items priced over $10,000. If you are considering purchasing a high-value item and would like to see it in person, please contact the retail location closest to you to arrange a viewing.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying you cannot process my direct deposit because more information is needed. Will I still be paid?
- What should I do if I can’t update my direct deposit information?
- What is your sell upfront program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- Why is the same item listed at a different price?
- Where can I track my sales?
- How do you price?
- How can I expect my item to be discounted? How does this impact my commission tier & rate?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I receive my consignor commission payment?