Yes, we are happy to facilitate product viewings for items priced over $10,000. If you are considering purchasing a high-value item and would like to see it in person, please contact the Luxury Consignment Office closest to you to arrange a viewing.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?