The RealReal processes payments on the 15th of every month for items sold from the first day through the last day of the previous month. For example, payments processed on April 15th would cover the selling period from March 1 - March 31. If the 15th falls on a weekend, payments will be processed the Monday after the 15th. Direct deposit payments are processed on the 15th and can take up to 48 hours to transmit to your bank. Checks will be processed on the 15th and can take 5 - 7 business days to arrive by USPS. You can sign up for Direct Deposit here, http://therealreal.com/gopaperless
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying you cannot process my direct deposit because more information is needed. Will I still be paid?
- What should I do if I can’t update my direct deposit information?
- What is your sell upfront program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- Why is the same item listed at a different price?
- Where can I track my sales?
- How do you price?
- How can I expect my item to be discounted? How does this impact my commission tier & rate?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I receive my consignor commission payment?