The RealReal processes payments on the 15th of every month for items sold from the first day through the last day of the previous month. For example, payments processed on April 15th would cover the selling period from March 1 - March 31. If the 15th falls on a weekend, payments will be processed the Monday after the 15th. Direct deposit payments are processed on the 15th and can take up to 48 hours to transmit to your bank. Checks will be processed on the 15th and can take 5 - 7 business days to arrive by USPS. You can sign up for Direct Deposit here, http://therealreal.com/gopaperless
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?