The RealReal processes payments on the 15th of every month for items sold from the first day through the last day of the previous month. For example, payments processed on April 15th would cover the selling period from March 1 - March 31. If the 15th falls on a weekend, payments will be processed the Monday after the 15th. Direct deposit payments are processed on the 15th and can take up to 48 hours to transmit to your bank. Checks will be processed on the 15th and can take 5 - 7 business days to arrive by USPS. You can sign up for Direct Deposit here, http://therealreal.com/gopaperless
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Are there items you do not accept?
- What are your condition standards for accepted items?
- Does The RealReal donate unaccepted items to charity?
- What is your watch trade-in program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How does the consignment process work?
- What are The RealReal Luxury Consignment Offices?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?
- What are my commission payment method options?