For items priced at $200 and below, the commission you earn will always be 50% regardless of your overall commission tier. The price that determines the 50% commission rate is the price before any discounts or reductions are applied. For example, if a dress is listed for $205 and sells for $164 after a 20% coupon is applied, the commission rate is based on the $205 listing price.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?
- How can I ship my consignment to The RealReal?
- How do you price?