For items priced at $200 and below, the commission you earn will always be 50% regardless of your overall commission tier. The price that determines the 50% commission rate is the price before any discounts or reductions are applied. For example, if a dress is listed for $205 and sells for $164 after a 20% coupon is applied, the commission rate is based on the $205 listing price.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I ship my consignment to The RealReal?
- Are there items you do not accept?
- What are your condition standards for accepted items?
- Does The RealReal donate unaccepted items to charity?
- What is your watch trade-in program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How does the consignment process work?
- What are The RealReal Luxury Consignment Offices?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?