The price that determines the 55% commission rate is the price before any discounts or reductions are applied. For example, if a dress is listed for $125 and sells for $100 after a 20% coupon is applied, the commission rate is based on the $125 listing price.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does the consignment process work?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?
- What are my commission payment method options?
- When will I be paid?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- What are your complete Consignor Terms?
- How are the prices set for my items?
- Will promotional discounts affect the price of my items and my commission?
- Will promotional discounts affect the price of my items for the 55% rate?