All mounted diamond and gemstone grading is performed consistent with GIA standards. In accordance with those industry standards, stones are not removed from their mounting where to do so would damage if not destroy the original setting. On that basis, all items are appraised and inspected by our certified gemologist, all diamond and gemstone grading is done consistent with GIA standards, and all gemstone weights and measurements are approximate consistent with those standards.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- After I receive my item, what if I have a question or concern about its authenticity?
- What is your authentication process?
- Which items are excluded from promotions and discounts?
- Can I offer a lower bid for an item?
- How are your diamonds and gemstones graded?
- What are your condition standards?
- What is your return policy?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?
- What are your shipping and delivery options?
- How do I track my order?