All mounted diamond and gemstone grading is performed consistent with GIA standards. In accordance with those industry standards, stones are not removed from their mounting where to do so would damage if not destroy the original setting. On that basis, all items are appraised and inspected by our certified gemologist, all diamond and gemstone grading is done consistent with GIA standards, and all gemstone weights and measurements are approximate consistent with those standards.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I offer a lower bid for an item?
- Which items are excluded from promotions and discounts?
- How do you authenticate each item?
- How are your diamonds and gemstones graded?
- What are your condition standards?
- What is your return policy?
- What if I am not satisfied with my jewelry purchase?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?
- What are your shipping and delivery options?
- How do I track my order?