The RealReal has a fiduciary responsibility and is obligated by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to U.S. jurisdictions that charge sales tax.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy for curbside pickup orders?
- What if I want to cancel or edit my curbside pickup order?
- What do I need to bring when I pick up my curbside order?
- Do you offer curbside pickup at your retail locations for online orders?
- Why am I being charged tax at checkout if your items are previously owned?
- How does The RealReal’s designer mask sale support charity and medical workers?
- How do I track my order?
- How do I return an order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- After I receive my item, what if I have a question or concern about its authenticity?