If your items have not sold within 365 days after acceptance, you can request that they be returned to you at our cost, or that they be donated to a charity of our choice.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?
- How can I ship my consignment to The RealReal?