You can find a current list of designers we accept in our Designer Directory. We update this list regularly to reflect the designers that are selling well and have a high resale value for you, so please be sure to check the list before you send your items. Please keep in mind that we may deduct shipping costs from your next commission payment if we receive items that are not on our Designer Directory or are not in sellable condition. We only accept items by designers on the Directory. If you see items for sale from a designer not currently on the Directory, we likely only accepted that designer in the past.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I ship my consignment to The RealReal?
- Are there items you do not accept?
- How do you price?
- What are your condition standards for accepted items?
- Does The RealReal donate unaccepted items to charity?
- What is your watch trade-in program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How does the consignment process work?
- What are The RealReal Luxury Consignment Offices?
- Which designers do you accept?