You can find a current list of designers we accept in our Designer Directory. We update this list regularly to reflect the designers that are selling well and have a high resale value for you, so please be sure to check the list before you send your items. Please keep in mind that we may deduct shipping costs from your next commission payment if we receive items that are not on our Designer Directory or are not in sellable condition. We only accept items by designers on the Directory. If you see items for sale from a designer not currently on the Directory, we likely only accepted that designer in the past.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- How does The RealReal keep stolen goods off the market?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?