You can find a current list of designers we accept in our Designer Directory. We update this list regularly to reflect the designers that are selling well and have a high resale value for you, so please be sure to check the list before you send your items. Please keep in mind that we may deduct shipping costs from your next commission payment if we receive items that are not on our Designer Directory or are not in sellable condition. We only accept items by designers on the Directory. If you see items for sale from a designer not currently on the Directory, we likely only accepted that designer in the past.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying you cannot process my direct deposit because more information is needed. Will I still be paid?
- What should I do if I can’t update my direct deposit information?
- What is your sell upfront program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- Why is the same item listed at a different price?
- Where can I track my sales?
- How do you price?
- How can I expect my item to be discounted? How does this impact my commission tier & rate?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I receive my consignor commission payment?