You can find a current list of designers we accept in our Designer Directory. We update this list regularly to reflect the designers that are selling well and have a high resale value for you, so please be sure to check the list before you send your items. Please keep in mind that we may deduct shipping costs from your next commission payment if we receive items that are not on our Designer List, are over 10 years old, or are not in sellable condition. If you see items for sale on the site from a designer that is not currently on the Designer Directory, it could mean that we accepted that designer in the past but are no longer taking new consignments for that designer.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does the consignment process work?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?
- What are my commission payment method options?
- When will I be paid?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- What are your complete Consignor Terms?
- How are the prices set for my items?
- Will promotional discounts affect the price of my items and my commission?
- Will promotional discounts affect the price of my items for the 55% rate?