Please follow these steps to send your return back to The RealReal:
- Make sure your returned items meet the conditions of our Return Policy.
- Pack your return in a sturdy box with adequate stuffing to preserve the item.
- Fill out the return portion of your invoice (packing slip) that was enclosed with your order – be sure to include your RMA number and your name and signature.
- Place the completed invoice inside the package with your returned item.
- Affix the return address label (provided with your order) to the outside of your package. If you have misplaced your return address label, click HERE to print a new address label, or ship to the address below.
- Write the RMA number on the label or box.
- Take the package to the shipping carrier of your choice.
- We recommend a method that allows you to track the package to make sure the package reaches our facility.
- Because we cannot assume responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit, we recommend you insure your package.
- Postage and insurance costs, as well as the original shipping charges are not refundable.
- The RealReal does not currently offer a pre-paid return option, so you will need to pay for postage at the carrier.
Ship Returns To:
Attention: Customer Returns
35 Enterprise ave, Suite C
Secaucus, NJ 07094
We'll notify you by email once your return has been received and processed. You can check the status of your return by going to the My Purchases page in My Account.