You will meet with one of our experts as well as a Luxury Manager in our private valuation room. As our expert inspects your pieces, our Luxury Manager can answer questions you may have about the consigning process and the company. The expert will review the market value of your pieces and you will have the option to consign. Security is on the premises at all times. When scheduling your appointment, please let us know if you have any special requests.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?