The RealReal is committed to education, honesty and transparency. Where other sellers act as middlemen — offering you a low buying price to then markup — our incentives are aligned with yours: to price your pieces at the highest market value. With our expert knowledge base and marketplace, we’re uniquely positioned to get you the best value.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- Do the 50% commission rate on items listed between $146 - $195 and the 40% commission rate on items listed at $145 or less apply to me if I have reached the 70% VIP RealReal Rewards commission level?
- How can I ship my consignment to The RealReal?