These are sample products sold within the selected category. The two prices on either end of the slider represent the minimum and maximum price of products sold within this category. When you scroll through the images, you see a price moving along the slider which reflects the price that particular item sold for.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How often do you update your exchange rates?
- How will I be refunded if I pay in an international currency?
- Why do I have store credit in USD? How can I use store credit if I want to pay in a currency other than USD?
- How much will I owe in duties and taxes?
- What is RealBook?
- Where is the price estimate coming from?
- How do I find an item's price estimate?
- What are the images and price points I see on the price estimate screen?
- Can I shop with RealBook?
- Can I consign with RealBook?