Our watch trade-in program allows you to sell your watch and get paid upfront in the form of site credit. Unlike consigning, when you trade in your watch you don’t need to wait for your item to sell to receive a commission payment. You can use your site credit to buy a new timepiece, or anything else on therealreal.com.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Does The RealReal donate unaccepted items to charity?
- What is your watch trade-in program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How does the consignment process work?
- What are The RealReal Luxury Consignment Offices?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?
- What are my commission payment method options?
- When will I be paid?
- What are your complete Consignor Terms?