Yes. We are proud to partner with GOOD+ Foundation where, with consignor pre-approval, we donate unaccepted items to help support their mission to break the cycle of poverty. Consignors can also keep more items out of landfills by donating directly to GOOD+ Foundation. For more information, visit https://goodplusfoundation.org/.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Does The RealReal donate unaccepted items to charity?
- What is your watch trade-in program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How does the consignment process work?
- What are The RealReal Luxury Consignment Offices?
- Which designers do you accept?
- Where can I track my sales?
- What are my commission payment method options?
- When will I be paid?
- What are your complete Consignor Terms?