Consignors are eligible to receive a $100 site credit in each new contract year after reaching $10,000 in net sales. Fulfillment of credits will correspond with payment around the 15th of the month. For consignors who have already sold $10,000 worth of items, are at the 70% tier, and were active in 2018, they will receive a $100 site credit the first time they are paid after February 1, 2019.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- How are item level commissions different from RealReal Rewards commission tiers?
- When does my RealReal Rewards level update?
- What benefits do I receive as a VIP consignor?
- What does VIP priority processing mean?
- When will VIP consignors receive their $100 site credit?
- If I move up to a higher tier one month before my annual consignor contract renewal, will I lose my new status at the start of the new contract?
- How does The RealReal keep stolen goods off the market?
- Does The RealReal have stores and locations to consign in person?