Consignors are eligible to receive a $100 site credit in each new contract year after reaching $10,000 in net sales. Fulfillment of credits will correspond with payment around the 15th of the month. For consignors who have already sold $10,000 worth of items, are at the 70% tier, and were active in 2018, they will receive a $100 site credit the first time they are paid after February 1, 2019.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying you cannot process my direct deposit because more information is needed. Will I still be paid?
- What is your sell upfront program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- Why is the same item listed at a different price?
- Where can I track my sales?
- How do you price?
- How can I expect my item to be discounted? How does this impact my commission tier & rate?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I receive my consignor commission payment?
- How do I update my commission payment method?