The RealReal celebrates the diversity of all customers and works continuously to ensure that everyone has a good experience using our site. Accessibility is a priority, and we are actively engaged with a consulting group to address digital accessibility opportunities on our site including the goal of substantially conforming with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 at Levels A and AA (WCAG 2.1) and other applicable guidelines. In our efforts to substantially conform with WCAG 2.1 and other applicable guidelines, The RealReal has subjected the Website to a variety of accessibility auditing and review techniques including human code review, human review with assistive technology (such as JAWS and NVDA), and automated accessibility software. If you are encountering accessibility challenges, please let us know at email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What safety measures are in place for at-home services during COVID-19?
- How can I sell during COVID-19?
- Is it safe to buy from The RealReal and have you ship packages to me during COVID-19?
- I can’t get my return to UPS because of COVID-19. Can I get an extension?
- Is it safe to shop and sell in person during COVID-19?
- Are your retail locations open during COVID-19?
- What health and safety precautions are in place at your retail locations?
- How are you keeping your employees safe during COVID-19?
- Are your CafeCafe locations open during COVID-19?
- How can I donate needed COVID-19 medical supplies with my consignment?