The RealReal has teamed up with designers across the fashion industry to support Fashion Girls for Humanity’s Gowns For Good Made in America initiative to provide PPE to frontline medical workers. A portion of The RealReal’s proceeds will be donated to Gowns For Good Made in America. All money donated will go towards the purchase of gowns made by small businesses in the fashion and garment industries in the US that have pivoted their factories to produce gowns for front-liners. The gowns will be distributed to the hospitals with the most need nationwide. For every $25 donated, one gown will be donated to a frontline medical worker. Shop the masks here.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy for curbside pickup orders?
- What if I want to cancel or edit my curbside pickup order?
- What do I need to bring when I pick up my curbside order?
- Do you offer curbside pickup at your retail locations for online orders?
- Why am I being charged tax at checkout if your items are previously owned?
- How does The RealReal’s designer mask sale support charity and medical workers?
- How do I track my order?
- How do I return an order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- After I receive my item, what if I have a question or concern about its authenticity?