You can receive payment by direct deposit, site credit (+5%) or check after your item sells. Commission payments are issued on the 15th of each month, following the month in which items were sold. For example, for items sold in January you would be paid on February 15th. When you trade, you receive payment in the form of site credit within two weeks. When you choose Get Paid Now, you receive payment by direct deposit within two weeks.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What sports, outdoor, electronics, and collectible items do you accept?
- I received an email saying you cannot process my direct deposit because more information is needed. Will I still be paid?
- What should I do if I can’t update my direct deposit information?
- What is your sell upfront program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- Why is the same item listed at a different price?
- Where can I track my sales and the status of my items?
- How do you price?
- How can I expect my item to be discounted? How does this impact my commission tier & rate?
- How and when do I get paid?