Yes. We’re following CDC, state and local guidelines to create a safe environment for our community and our team. We’re also taking a number of precautions, including requiring employees to wear masks, performing wellness checks for employees, and frequently cleaning high-touch surfaces. In markets where indoor mask usage is mandated by law, customers and consignors will be required to wear a mask at all times while in a TRR store.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What safety measures are in place for at-home services during COVID-19?
- How can I sell during COVID-19?
- Is it safe to buy from The RealReal and have you ship packages to me during COVID-19?
- Is it safe to shop and sell in person during COVID-19?
- Are your retail locations open during COVID-19?
- What health and safety precautions are in place at your retail locations?
- How are you keeping your employees safe during COVID-19?
- Are your CafeCafe locations open during COVID-19?
- How can I donate needed COVID-19 medical supplies with my consignment?
- Is The RealReal’s website accessible?