Pricing is dynamic and based on internal data and current market demand. Similar items may be priced differently due to changes to demand based on when your item was consigned.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying you cannot process my direct deposit because more information is needed. Will I still be paid?
- What should I do if I can’t update my direct deposit information?
- What is your sell upfront program?
- What is The RealReal’s commission structure?
- Why is the same item listed at a different price?
- Where can I track my sales?
- How do you price?
- How can I expect my item to be discounted? How does this impact my commission tier & rate?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I receive my consignor commission payment?